[squeak-dev] Re: Cross-fork Metacello configurations

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sat May 22 10:58:20 UTC 2010

> How about you try using a proxy configuration for that? We've talked
> about this earlier: If you want to keep a single configuration
> externally, make a proxy config that simply loads the external config.
> It would be good to have an example for that.

Oh yeah.  Thanks for the reminder.  Still sorting everything out in my
head. I am away from the computer for the weekend, will try when I get
back.  One thing that's come up: it seems like I'll have to call the
proxy something other than ConfigurationOfXxx or the name will clash
when I load the pre-existing external one.  Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone