[squeak-dev] Re: Need someone to test if NBOpenGL works for you on win32

Josh Gargus josh at schwa.ca
Sat May 29 06:41:58 UTC 2010

It works fine for me (Geforce 8800GTS).

Maybe Andreas needs updated drivers?  That's helped some people with similar problems:
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=568410

Your GPU is way newer than in the following post, but maybe try power-of-two window dimensions:
http://forums.amd.com/devforum/messageview.cfm?catid=392&threadid=115093&enterthread=y

Cheers,
Josh