[squeak-dev] New Trunk Image: 10548

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 09:37:13 UTC 2010

Hello Casey

7 weeks have passed and 100 updates have come in since yo did the
trunk image mentioned in the subject line.

The new upddate include the ones which make it possible to have the
OmniBrowser with refactoring and Ocompletion.

So my question -- would it be possible that you could do another trunk
image this or next week?

As for the Hudson build server effort. Bert tried to install the Java
runtime on the Squeak server but ran into problems doing so on the
Debian box we currently have. If Java is there setting up Hudson may
be done pretty fast -- Alexander Lazarević set it up quickly on his
laptop based on the documentation by Lukas [*]

So as a summary -- wee need another build done manually.

And please do
MCWorkingCopy flushObsoletePackageInfos   [**]
and rebuild the menus, so that the App menu is already there

Regards

Hannes

[*]
> Yannis Hudson Server at http://hudson.jooshr.org
> Lukas Hudson Server at http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch
> Sources and Doku at http://github.com/renggli/builder

[**]
See thread Obsolete PackageInfos started by Bernhard Pieber , Oct 31,
2010  -- Bert's answer.