[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Collections-ul.401.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Wed Nov 3 14:34:50 UTC 2010

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010, laza wrote:

> commits-2 wrote:
>>
>> - added Symbol >> #cull:, so unary symbols can be used instead of monadic
>> blocks where #cull: is sent to them (e.g. #ifNotNil:)
>>

> Sorry, I haven't followed any discussion on this. The intention is to be
> able to write stuff like this?

#ifNotNil: was just an example, in the core image there's also #on:do: and
#onDNU:do: that can be written like this. It's compatible with VW and
Pharo 1.2 (and probably with other dialects too).

Here's a short thread about it:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-October/154307.html

Levente