[squeak-dev] Re: Process-specific state broken and uncomplete

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 21:22:28 UTC 2010

On 8 November 2010 10:44, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> On 11/7/2010 9:39 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>>
>> What you think?
>
> Nag Eliot to push our changes for process-faithful debugging. This is the
> Right Way to deal with this stuff.

i remember that discussion. Still, i meant a different functionality.
Consider a following code:

[
 " init session here "

[ ... do something ... ]

ensure: [ self session close]
] fork

where session implemented as:

session
  ^ Processor activeProcess environmentAt: #mySession

I could write a test case for this example.
Currently such example will work only in Pharo, and only if ensure
block evaluated within same active process (which is not, if you
terminating this process from other process).

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.