[squeak-dev] Upload class for Monticello?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Tue Nov 9 06:01:15 UTC 2010

> On Mon, 8 Nov 2010, Lawson English wrote:
>
>> Is there an easy way to upload packages to a monticello respository
>> without using the Monticello Browser?
>>

>> Something along the lines of
>>

>>    Uploader monticello http: 'http://www.squeaksource.com';
>>        project: 'MyProject';
>>        install: 'MyProject-Package';
>>        comment: 'stuff and nonsense'.
>
> I'm sure Gofer can do the upload part, but I'm not sure it can save it
> before uploading. Check it out.

Thanks. Just for the heck of it, I was thinking it would be cute to add
some kind of feature to OpenCobalt to allow class updating while working
in a live island. Just to be truely silly for now, but if you think
about it, a 3D collaboration enviornment in the future will certainly
need the ability to update itself on-the-fly.

Lawson