[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-cmm.404.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 22:14:33 UTC 2010

Thanks for reviewing.

Sorry you don't like the formatting, you are welcome to change it to
your preference.  I do use a pretty print enhanced to employ the
Rectangular-Block formatting pattern (which, IIRC, does actually make
an exception for Integer>>#to:by:do:, but this printer is not
sophisticated enough to make that exception, sorry)..