The Inbox (was: Re: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-ul.515.mcz)

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Mon Nov 15 20:47:18 UTC 2010

Am 2010-11-15 um 20:45 schrieb Levente Uzonyi:

> Also, this method has a bug. There's no guarantee, that the sender won't wait for the semaphore. I uploaded a fix to the Inbox for review recently, though I didn't get any feedback on it: http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-November/155058.html

Seeing that, and regarding my last mail regarding an Inbox
inclusion, I'd like to bring up the Inbox topic in general,
again.
  How can „we“ as community, or squeak-dev specifically, ensure
that every Inbox commit gets its due attention? There are—how many?—
core developers out there, but if none of them is particularly interested
in a contribution, it might get lost. Can we avoid that?

So Long,
	-Tobias