AW: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-mt.152.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Nov 16 13:19:09 UTC 2010

Hmmm...it seems that it actually IS the first place in BitBlt where the
correct combination rule needs to be chosen to render the font.

I will put a fix for this in the inbox.

I did not notice that bug because I needed to avoid that #rgbMul override in
another project, where the correct combination rule was set in another
place.

Sorry for that. =)

Marcel