AW: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-mt.152.mcz

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Nov 16 13:37:12 UTC 2010

Hi Marcel,

Marcel Taeumel wrote:
> Hmmm...it seems that it actually IS the first place in BitBlt where the
> correct combination rule needs to be chosen to render the font.
>
> I will put a fix for this in the inbox.
>
> I did not notice that bug because I needed to avoid that #rgbMul override in
> another project, where the correct combination rule was set in another
> place.
>
> Sorry for that. =)
>
> Marcel

Just saw your new fix in Graphics-mt.157 . This is much better! It is
still not perfect, though. If you only use blend even for opaque colors
(and not rgbMul) you'll see that the anti-aliasing is not subpixel
rendered anymore... Maybe some tweaking of the colormaps could fix this.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich