[squeak-dev] Re: [DEBIAN] latest standard vm package

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Thu Nov 25 09:24:22 UTC 2010

Again FWIW I've built a new vm available at

http://www.lazarevic.de/download/squeak/squeak-vm_4.3.18.2330-1_i386.deb

It's basically the same as the one before only updated to VMMaker 4.3.18 and
that it now includes the Cryptography plugins

DESPlugin
MD5Plugin
SHA256Plugin
and an updated DSAPlugin

All the Cryptography-Tests did run fine with this vm.

Cheers,
 Alex

PS: Once I know how to properly use the debian tools I will also provide the
source package. Currently I don't know why it does not built a orig and a
diff file ...
PPS: Again provided as is, no guaranties, no nothing, nada