[squeak-dev] Clamato & jQuery (was Re: <script language="smalltalk">)

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 11:02:26 UTC 2010

Hi and I'm sorry for this comment in the middle of conversation
Any wrapper ST to JS, may be a good approach and partial solution, but
alway the programmer need think i this fact.
And ST without real closures and it context, is such as dancing with
your sister. You loose something.
Best Regards

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil