[squeak-dev] Clamato & jQuery (was Re: <script language="smalltalk">)

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 17:13:25 UTC 2010

I imagine that the community  adopt Smalltalk faster and with better
eyes. Smalltalk don't is VBScript.
I can guess that implement a smalltalk in the browser could be a huge
technical task, but not impossible.
I can't imagine how would the process for the software factories, like
FF or MS or Apple, to include smalltalk in their products.

What I do hope happens is that html 6 DOM's model improvement.

Best Regard.