[squeak-dev] Re: Anyone get the SqueakSSL plugin to work under Mac OS X Snow Leopard? Was Re: [ANN] SqueakSSL - a platform interface for SSL/TLS

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Oct 5 17:37:00 UTC 2010

On 10/5/2010 10:14 AM, Chris Cunnington wrote:
> On the one hand you have two people who have told you the plugin doesn't
> work. On the other hand you have nobody who says it does except you. And
> you're citing my possible misreading of an email you made saying it
> does. Where does the truth lie here, Andreas?

I'm not accusing you of anything and I would appreciate if you would do
me the same favor. It is quite possible that the plugin doesn't work.
However, your claim that this has been "acknowledged" implies that I am
not only aware of that situation but have also been able to verify such
failure. My point is, I haven't. So far, one person (Lawson) reported no
success, and I take from your above comment that you've tried as well,
but you hadn't previously pointed out your problems. I apologize for my
apparent failure to read your mind successfully, but my Jedi powers are
limited. I need people to *tell* me when something goes wrong :-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas