[squeak-dev] Crypto RSAWithSHA1 sign

Rob Withers reefedjib at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 19:24:32 UTC 2010

Hi Andreas,

Is the following alright with you?

1- Combine CryptoCore and CryptoExtras, name it CryptographyCore, publish to
Inbox and brought into Trunk soon (when?).
2- Combine CryptoCoreTests and CryptoExtrasTests, name it
CryptographyCoreTests, publish to Inbox and brought into Trunk soon (when?).
3- Rename CryptoCerts to Certificates, published to Cryptography repository.
4- Rename CryptoCertsTests to CertificatesTests, published to Cryptography
repository.

If you agree, I'll do the work tonight.

Thanks,
Rob