[squeak-dev] Tool for: Image2 - Image1 > FileOut?

Stefan Marr squeak at stefan-marr.de
Wed Oct 6 14:05:04 UTC 2010

Hi Bert:

On 06 Oct 2010, at 15:27, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On 06.10.2010, at 01:31, Stefan Marr wrote:
>> Is there any known tool which could produce me a diff/fileOut/changeSet from two given images?
>> Or might there be any other information in the image I could use to create one myself?
>>
>> Thanks and best regards
>> Stefan
>
> Monticello can do that.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/beginners@lists.squeakfoundation.org/msg07085.html
That looks nice, thanks.
I loaded the All-info.st and saved the All package afterwards.

In the second image I can now open the repo and inspect the changes with the changes button.
Don't know what the diff button is supposed to do, but it does not do anything (at least visually).

Is there away to fileOut what I see in the 'Changes from All-sm.1' window?

Thanks a lot
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr