[squeak-dev] Autocompletion in default Sqeuak image

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 08:59:20 UTC 2010

The question is - are we going for a core image with trunk or for a
developer image?

Depending on that answer it is no or yes.....

If I remember well at the last board meeting it was decided to go for
a core image.

In that case we would need just a script how to load it in the help
system or in the 'How to extend the system' workspace.

Or put it another way - we really need the Hudson build server soon
which produces a  core image (Nightly build) and a developer
image...... Alexander L.?

--Hannes