[squeak-dev] Re: Morphic

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 22:10:08 UTC 2010

Yes, I know. That's why I suggest you to wrap a flex shell on the morph,
because it takes care of the submorph scaling for you. Try executing this on
a workspace:

m := Morph new openInWorld extent: 300 at 300.
m addMorph: (RectangleMorph new extent: 200 at 200).
m addMorph: (EllipseMorph new extent: 100 at 100).

And then this:

t := m addFlexShell.
t extent: 100 at 100

You'll see that the three morphs get scaled correctly.

Cheers
Richo