[squeak-dev] Error when upgrading seaside 3.0 image for squeak 4.1

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Tue Oct 19 10:41:10 UTC 2010

  I download the seaside 3.0 "expert install" files from
http://www.squeak.org/Download/ ...

I access localhost:8080 and click "browse" from the welcome page. Works
as expected.

Then I run each of the three Installer scripts as specified in the
window: "Seaside 3.0 and Squeak 4.1"  (see below) and again click
"browse" from the welcome page. This time, I get an error in Squeak:

messagenotunderstood: Set>>sorted

Installer scripts used:

     Installer squeaksource
         project: 'MetacelloRepository';
         install: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30'.
     (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) load.

     Installer squeaksource
         project: 'MetacelloRepository';
         install: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte2'.
     (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMagritte2) load.

     Installer squeaksource
         project: 'MetacelloRepository';
         install: 'ConfigurationOfPier2'.
     (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPier2) load.