[squeak-dev] refactoring browser in Squeak?

Tim Felgentreff tim at nada1.de
Mon Oct 25 16:08:39 UTC 2010

Hello

There are currently two packages in the inbox (Kernel-topa.508, Compiler-tfel.175) which enable AST, Refactoring-*, VB-Regex and the useful OB packages (Standard, Core, Morphic, Regex, Refactory, Shout) to load in trunk.

Attached you will find a ChangeSet that, if applied after loading all of the packages, fixes all but 12 failures and 1 error in the aforementioned packages' tests.

Regards
Tim