[squeak-dev] Cog VM on Windows

Tim Felgentreff tim at nada1.de
Thu Oct 28 07:08:24 UTC 2010

Hi Eliot

Okay, I've tracked this down. The problem was having CaseSensitiveFileMode enabled in the INI file. Once I disable it, the image opens fine.

The reason I wanted to enable this is, we give the image to students (in an app bundle, with both windows and linux vm in the top-level folder) who are new to Squeak and in the past it has often led to confusion that Squeak would be case-sensitive on some platforms and not on others. I guess I'll just have to tell them :)

-Tim