[squeak-dev] refactoring browser in Squeak?

Tim Felgentreff tim at nada1.de
Thu Oct 28 17:16:10 UTC 2010

I have updated the Metacello configurations for OmniBrowser and RefactoringBrowser. Together with the OCompletion update we can now load OmniBrowser dev with OCompletion and Refactoring tools enabled.

This loads the (currently) latest refactoring tools, the new OCompletion and the newest OB packages we have in the wiresong repo.

Let me know if it works!

-Tim