[squeak-dev] OCompletion for Squeak 4.2

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Thu Oct 28 17:33:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010, Tim Felgentreff wrote:

> I have updated the Metacello configuration for OCompletion with this version.

Thanks, that's great. The tests for the Ocompletion-ul.74 are in
OcompletionTests-ul.5. These packages should work for both Squeak 4.2,
Pharo 1.1 and 1.2.
If it's possible with Metacello, then it would be good to support Squeak
4.1 by using Ocompletion-ul.73, OcompletionSqueakCompatibility-ul.1 and
OcompletionTests-ul.5.

Levente