[squeak-dev] Re: refactoring browser in Squeak?

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sat Oct 30 21:01:06 UTC 2010

Levente Uzonyi-2 wrote:

> You didn't file in Tim's changeset. Here's a link:
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/attachments/20101025/c4b65afe/OB-SqueakTesting-fixes.3.obj

Okay, changeset filed it - errors have disappeared.

The buttons on the OB System Browser still don't work (4.2.10628) +
ConfigOfOB + changeset.  The buttons have "yourself" as the actionSelector
instead of "execute".  I found that it was set in OBButtonBar>>buttonFor:
aCommand
action: (aCommand isActive
				ifTrue: [ #execute ]
				ifFalse: [ #yourself ])

I changed this to "action: #execute" for the moment, so they work.  But now
they work all the time, even when not appropriate e.g. Browse when no class
selected.  The browser seems to not be updating the action selector of the
buttons when appropriate, but I'm not sure where that should be happening.

That's as far as I got.

Sean