[squeak-dev] Re: building Cog / FFiPrims plgin on windows

Alain_Rastoul alr.dev at free.fr
Sun Oct 31 17:16:21 UTC 2010

Thanks Levente,
I have seen lot of discussions about alien FFI, is it what you are talking
about ?
or is there another Cog FFI package somewhere else ?

Just to mention it, I had to modify some (few minors) incorrect
declarations in sq.h, HostWindowPlugin.h and sqWin32Backtrace.c in order to
compile
with gcc 4.5.

Pine.LNX.4.64.1010311708110.22213 at login03.caesar.elte.hu...