[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] RE: Serial ports on Linux

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 23:20:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

I use named serial ports on Linux all the time and I didn't have any
problem. I think the latest release has the serial plugin fix but I can't
confirm because I usually use my own vm (which the vm guys gladly helped me
compile :) ). If it's of any help to you, you can download it from
here: http://tecnodacta.com.ar/gira/Arduino.10
(linux only).zip<http://tecnodacta.com.ar/gira/Arduino.10%20(linux%20only).zip>
and
test it.