[squeak-dev] Re:[CryptographyTeam]Re:DigitalSignatureAlgorithm>>#initRandomNonInteractivelyisnotrandom

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:56:23 UTC 2010

For a COG VM, it's simpler to start with the image prepared by Eliot
which has exactly the necessary packages and Workspaces with
generation instructions - almost just one doIt click! (2 or 3
confirmations apart).

All the necessary stuff is available (via svn) at
http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/

What I did is loading 7109 and 7120 in image/VMMaker-Squeak4.1.image,
changed the var:type: into pragmas <var:type:>, generated with
workspace doit, then used the xcodeproj in the Macbuild to compile...

Maybe I'll try the win32 cygwin build if I have time...

Nicolas