[squeak-dev] Re:[CryptographyTeam]Re:DigitalSignatureAlgorithm>>#initRandomNonInteractivelyisnotrandom

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Fri Sep 3 23:25:32 UTC 2010

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010, Rob Withers wrote:

> [...]

You loaded ConfigurationOfMetacello instead of ConfigurationOfVMMaker,
that's why it doesn't work. I know this because ConfigurationOfVMMaker
loads VMMaker-dtl.169, not VMMaker-dtl.185.

And ConfigurationOfVMMaker can't load VMMaker, because there's a bug in
HTTPSocket class >> #httpRequest:url:headers:content:response:. It double
encodes the value of rawUrl. This prevents the code to load
"Freetype-Plugin-John M McIntosh.55.mcz" because the filename contains
spaces (initials shouldn't contain spaces...). Which are encoded to %20,
then %20 is encoded to %2520 which results in a 404 error.

After getting over this issue, I could generate the source of all
plugins on windows (which can be built on windows).

Levente