[squeak-dev] Re:[CryptographyTeam]Re:DigitalSignatureAlgorithm>>#initRandomNonInteractivelyisnotrandom

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sat Sep 4 07:21:25 UTC 2010

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010, Rob Withers wrote:

> [...]

No easy answer yet. I did it with the debugger. When you get the DNU,
select "aResolvedReference version" and debug it. Use over/into/through
till you get to HTTPSocket class >>
#httpRequest:url:headers:content:response:, then step over the last
assignment of rawUrl, and replace the double encoded string with a single
encoded version with the inspector. Proceed. In the original debugger go
back to MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader>>resolveDependencies:into: and
restart it, then proceed.

Levente