[squeak-dev] [Informal Report] Building the next FunSqueak using Cog -5

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 08:07:58 UTC 2010

Edgar,

The image *** looks fine. No walk-backs so far. The formatting in the
SimpleBook instances (ModularIntegers and Linear Algebra 1) is not
good. Who is LC (the author of class SimpleBook, 1998)? How do I
minimize the Chess morph again after I have opened it?

-- Hannes

***
http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/FunSqueakCog4.2-10423-alpha.3.zip

On 9/3/10, Hannes Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Edgar
> Here is the link
> http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/FunSqueakCog4.2-10423-alpha.3.zip
>
> --Hannes
>
> On 9/3/10, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> FunSqueakCog4.2-10423-alpha.3 is uploading to Experiments folder right
>>> now,
>>> in  half hour you could test it.
>>>
>>> Today I use same script for Seaside 3.0.image , take time  but no
>>> problems
>>>
>>> So we have a Seaside 3.0, Magritte,Pier, MathMorph and MorphicWrappers
>>> and
>>> old