[squeak-dev] failing to build a vm on Windows

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Sep 5 00:11:16 UTC 2010

George I can't say anyone has built the TIFF plugin for maybe a decade.
Have you considered using the quicktime logic if you are on macintosh or windows?
However I can work with you to build the TIFF plugin.
Athought your problem might be with your image data, and the cmds you are giving to
the TIFF api if it fails to load the image.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882