[squeak-dev] [Informal Report] Building the next FunSqueak using Cog -6

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 10:28:43 UTC 2010

On 9/4/10 6:31 PM, "Stéphane Rollandin" <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:

>> When loading dependencies have a complain about missing Regex5.sar.
>> Odd as file was in muo-cache and seems installed, hit proceed at this point.
>> When background change and  is almost ready , have the walcback.
>> Debugger is not working for follow the trouble.
>> I see Stephanne reload some which was in 3.10 but not in 4.1 and 4.2.
>>
>> Feedback please.
>
> The problem happens because muO has a test for detecting the image
> version number which does not handle 4.2; so the trunk image is not
> supported...
>
> This is fixed in muO.250 (on SqueakMap right now)
>
> BTW note that generally one should not expect muO to load in the latest
> trunk image, as I'm developing it in 4.1 (it works in
> Squeak4.2-10382-alpha though)
>
> best,
>
> Stef

Now muO.250 completes and no debugger.
Image do not show DockingBar or shared Flaps (design decision)
When going to previous project via World menu , in some minutes image
freeze.
Last thing I see is menus from DockingBar "moved to right" , see if I could
have a picture of this.
Almost ready ....and remember the image is 10423 and I do not update it.

Very thanks

Edgar