[squeak-dev] Namespaces/Environments

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 6 14:27:29 UTC 2010

Chris,
I followed your instructions
0. started from latest Squeak Trunk
1. loaded ob, rb, shout as per your email
2. added SmalltalkImage>>#hasBindingThatBeginsWith: as per your email
3. loaded Environments from SqS but got a dialog with
-------
This package depends on the following classes:
  TBehaviorCategorization
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
these definitions:
  TBehaviorCategorization>>category
  TBehaviorCategorization>>category:

Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation.
-------
I Proceeded and was able to

4. OBEnvironmentSystemBrowser open. and play a little bit.
    Of course the two methods above are nowhere defined

Didn't you experience the same as in point 3. above?!??

Bye
Enrico

TBehaviourCategorization>>#category/category: implementation is very
similar to what is actually in
Trait>>category/category: with just further indirections