[squeak-dev] Re: [Esug-list] [Pharo-users] Vote for the best Smalltalk book of the last 5 years...

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Tue Sep 7 11:56:30 UTC 2010

> But that is probably not what you mean, right? Are you alluding to
> Smalltalk "grammar" and the way it is related to English?

Both, yes. About keywords: lots of languages have English keywords but
in Smalltalk case, keywords are *all* we have, so the problem takes
another dimension...

> If you really insist on turning Smalltalk more, say, French, how about
> "simply" translating all keyword messages to French?

Sure, "simply"... :)

BTW I would love to be proved wrong, as I'm the first to be bitten by
this: when I show my code to friends, I have to translate what it means...

Stef