[squeak-dev] Re: [Esug-list] [Pharo-users] Vote for the best Smalltalk book of the last 5 years...

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:45:27 UTC 2010

On 9/7/10, stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
> Thanks noury. This is fun to feel bashed for trying to move and get our
> community more exposure.
>
> Stef

I doubt that it is fun to feel bashed, Stef. You have are doing a lot.

The actual issue was that Andreas Raab was not pleased that you did
not send the mail to other lists or at least include a note that it
should be forwarded. That's all.

Otherwise I'd like to say that you are doing great in the Pharo
community and that the books produced for Seaside for example are
excellent.

Regards
Hannes

P.S. I cannot take part on the Pharo side  for bandwith reasons and
because I like to keep old Squeak projects of mine running but I am
interested in  what you are doing. I look into the mail exchanges from
time to time. With Google mail it is easy to have a filter showing
only Squeak in the inbox but having Pharo ready to search the
archives. I download as well the releases and I am looking forward to
see the 1.2 release.