[squeak-dev] Re: Vote for the best Smalltalk book of the last 5 years...

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:23:53 UTC 2010

You should add Diego Gomez Deck book "Programando con
Smalltalk<http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks/Programando/ProgramandoConSmalltalk-BORRADORFINAL07-Febrero-2006.pdf>".
It's in spanish so it may not be the most popular but I believe it's a very
nice book (although somewhat old now).

It was the first smalltalk book I read and I learned the basics with it, so
I'm very fond of this book :)

Regarding the book translations discussion I think translating books is very
important. Even though you still need to understand english to code
smalltalk I still like to read books in my language. If you get the
infrastructure right I'm willing to help translating stuff to spanish in my
free time.

Cheers
Richo