[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Monticello-bf.399.mcz

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Sep 9 15:58:26 UTC 2010

I really like this but I am wondering: Why are the changes only listed
as a reminder and not kept in the checkin comment? One of the biggest
difficulties that I often have is finding out where exactly a method got
modified in the history of some package which is exactly what's provided
here. It also gives a scope for how sweeping the changes in a particular
package versions were.

So I vote for leaving the information in the checkin comment.

Cheers,
   - Andreas