[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Monticello-bf.399.mcz

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:52:59 UTC 2010

OK, this is exciting.

Can we extract this information showhow to produce a full report of
the version history in one window?

A rhetorical question I know because the answer will be 'yes'.

The question is rather how can it be done?

And in the meantime I have actually learned enough about Monticello
that I could probably do it myself.

On the other side if somebody has a script ready hanging around in a
Workspace, may I kindly ask you to post it here.

In the end it will up somewhere in the documentation :-)

--Hannes