[squeak-dev] CheckBoxes and Drop-down Lists with MorphicToolBuilder

Rob Withers reefedjib at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 10:47:05 UTC 2010

I am trying to build a log viewer that will filter the results based on
check boxes selected and a selection in a drop-down box.   I am using the
MorphicToolBuilder to do so, but I am having trouble figuring this out.

CheckBoxes:  I see ToolBuilder>>#buildPluggableCheckBox:, but it defers to
#buildPluggableButton:.   I didn't see a PluggableCheckBoxMorph or anything.
Is there a way to configure a PluggableButtonMorphPlus to be a CheckBox?

DropDownMenuBox:  I didn't see anything about this.  Is there a way to do
thid?

TIA,
Rob