[squeak-dev] The Trunk: KernelTests-klc.163.mcz

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Sep 10 22:16:07 UTC 2010

Oops.  Forget this one, I've deleted it from the repository.  I first
tried to submit this as a klc.162 but it failed because I hadn't
bothered to fill in my username and password.  Thinking I could just fix
this and give it another go resulted in this version with the
incremented version number as an ancestor of a version that did not
exist in the repository.  Apparently this info is based on what is in
your local package cache not the remote repository to which you are
saving.  Anyway, by the time you see this there should be a proper
klc.162 in the repository.

Ken