[squeak-dev] Re: [Informal Report] Building the next FunSqueak using Cog -5

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 11:38:36 UTC 2010

On 9/11/10 8:12 AM, "Sean P. DeNigris" <sean at clipperadams.com> wrote:

> Bug:
> 1. Enter "New Worlds of Squeak" -> "Morphic Wrappers"
> 2. Place hand over blank space in world.
> 3. Press "tab"
> 4. In help balloon, type "5" and ENTER.
>
> Image freezes, user interrupt has no effect, log file empty.
>
> Mac OS 10.6.4
> VM: Squeak 5.8b10
> FunSqueak: FunSqueakCog-10423-alpha
>
> Sean

I locate the problems begins when Seaside 3.0 enters the image.

FunSqueakCog4.2-10423-alpha.2.zip do not have the problem (Only Games and
MorphicWrappers / MathMorphs)

Building a tall house of cards is difficult :=)

When have a working Cog for Ubuntu I like to have a live image for remote
work, stay tuned...

Edgar