[squeak-dev] Re: MVC debugging

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 02:18:25 UTC 2010

I'm pretty stoked. The last time I tried to open an MVC project, I think the
image just hung. It's neat to be able to get in there and poke around a bit
again!

I think it's a cool approach to making Morphic reloadable too. If there's
anything in particular to do with this effort that folks would like a touch
of extra testing on, I'd love to dig into it.

--
Casey Ransberger