[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-cbr.375.mcz

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 20:49:58 UTC 2010

Weird. I have no idea why that would happen; all that code does is patch the method that sets the default fonts and run it. I used the same font that the system uses currently for code (but in a couple sizes.) It worked okay on my box, so something must be different.

What version of the image did you load that into?

I will try to find some time to look at the stack trace you supplied; thanks for going to the effort to do that, and I'm very sorry that my changes caused trouble for you.