[squeak-dev] [ANN] Updated Krestianstvo SDK 1.1 and Introduction video

Eric Gillespie brickviking at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 05:12:34 UTC 2010

On 13 September 2010 16:53, Eric Gillespie <brickviking at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 13 September 2010 13:29, Nikolay Suslov <nsuslovi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Happy to announce that from now Krestianstvo SDK is running on the new Cog
>> VM (Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.6, Linux Ubuntu 10.x are tested).
>> Also the new graphical user interface was introduced, including russian
>> and english versions.
>> Island to island connection through local network is now possible and
>> works just from the main window.
>> OSC features now work properly and more.
>>
>> Download here: http://www.krestianstvo.ru/sdk/Krestianstvo1.1.zip
>> Introduction video to the features of SDK: http://vimeo.com/14910620
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Nikolay Suslov
>>

> Sorry to disappoint really early on in the piece, but it simply refuses to
> work on my machine, croaks with "Illegal Instruction", and as yet, I've no
> idea why.
>
> Cheers, Dr Smokey (Tester for Open Cobalt project)

Sorry - I should have made it reasonably clear upon which hardware I'd
tested this:
Mandriva Linux 2010.1, 1GHz AMD Duron, 1Gb memory, Trident Cyberblade/i1,
with 8Mb video memory.

The Krestianstvo environment definitely works on Ubuntu 10.04 on my 2.8 GHz
Pentium 4, with 768Mb memory, and an ATI Radeon 9550 (RV350 class) with 64Mb
video memory.

Again, cheers
Dr Smokey.