[squeak-dev] MVC desktop menu

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:51:45 UTC 2010

Chris, you found it, that's the place.
And if you click on the desktop the 'windowMenu' method is called
(copied in below).
It calls a SelectionMenu  which is a popup-menu.

So the task is how to change the font of the SelectionMenu

I'll leave the next round of investigation to somebody else ....

--Hannes

Which has
"Answer a menu for windows-related items.  "

	^ SelectionMenu labelList:
		#(
			'find window...'
			'find changed browsers...'
			'find changed windows...'

			'collapse all windows'
			'expand all windows'
			'close unchanged windows' ) ,
			(Array
				with: self bitCachingString
				with: self staggerPolicyString)
		lines: #(1 4 7)
		selections: #(
findWindow chooseDirtyBrowser chooseDirtyWindow
collapseAll expandAll closeUnchangedWindows
fastWindows changeWindowPolicy)