[squeak-dev] RFB Server not working on Squeak 4.1?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Wed Sep 15 19:34:59 UTC 2010

  Someone pointed out to me a workaround for this issue. Apparently the
only way any client (including the Squeak RFBClient) will work with the
RFBServer in Squeak 4.1 is if you set the client to only accept rawEncoding.

Works fine at that point, but is likely a bit slower than it could be.

Thanks to all that responded.

Lawson