[squeak-dev] ESUG 2010 Tech Awards Results

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 08:06:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

Monday evening we had demos of participants. It was great and we had hard time voting.
Yesterday evening we had the awards ceremony.
And the winners are...

-1st Physical Etoys (Squeak Etoys)
	• Developers: Lic. Gonzalo Zabala, Ricardo Moran, Sebastián Blanco

-2nd Cog (Squeak, Pharo)
	• Developers: Eliot Miranda

-3rd Mars (Pharo)
	• Developers: Esteban Lorenzano

Videos and more info about participants and winners are on:
http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2010/InnovationTechnologyAwards

Thanx to all participants and congratulations to the winners!

Noury @ ESUG 2010 - Barcelona :-)
---
18th International Smalltalk Joint Conference, September 13 -17 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010