[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Best Spreading Smalltalk Actions

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Sep 17 07:45:56 UTC 2010

Stay tuned :) the new board acted that it will launch a lot of new actions
	Sponsoring local user groups
	Conference sponsoring Smalltalk Solutions, Smalltalks
	Smalltalk in the cloud
	Smalltalk and robots
	Smalltalk web Archive
	Summertalk Project...
But we will have two ESUG action ambassadors: Alain Plantec and Serge Stinckwich

Stef