[squeak-dev] Re: Morphic

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 07:15:48 UTC 2010

Le 17/09/2010 23:58, Juan Vuletich a écrit :
> DeNigris Sean wrote:
>> I was doing a lot of playing with Morphic this week at ESUG in
>> Barcelona.  Many people seem to really not like it and complain about
>> it, but it seems very vague i.e. they can't point to a specific
>> problem with it.
>>
>> I think it's amazingly powerful and universally misunderstood.
>
> I agree.

I agree too. This is also why I like so much Polymorph, it adds the
widgets layer on top of Morphic. So now we have the option to use
barebone Moprh for very special widgetries and also standard widget
provided by Polymorph. It becomes very productive to write GUI
application...

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo, to discover geometry on Linux, Windows, MAC and XO
http://community.ofset.org/index.php/DrGeo