[squeak-dev] OCompletion in 4.1

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 20:50:07 UTC 2010

If you can post the steps you're using to install it, I'll give it a crack
and see if I can figure it out. Recently Smalltalk/SmalltalkImage had some
refactorings in Squeak, if that's the culprit, it might be easy to fix.

What was the reason we decided not to include OCompetion in the main Squeak
image? I remember it used to be really slow, but they have it usable in
Pharo now. And the cmd-Q completion we have now never seems to guess right.

--
Casey Ransberger